Terms and Conditions
Wyatt Crocker Ltd T/A Ironmongery Experts
470 Avenue West
VAT Reg number:
GB 594 9643 77
+44 (0)1376 557 561
Office opening hours:
Monday – Friday - 8am till 5pm
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
In the event of a query or complaint please contact us using the above details. The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Place all items into our online shopping basket and fill in the payment address and delivery details. During the office hours professional advise can be obtained by telephone so as to achieve a correct selection of goods.
Prices & Description
All prices shown are subject to VAT at the rate prevailing; this will be added at the checkout.
The prices that are quoted with each item are clearly printed so that you the customer are fully aware of the cost implication of your purchase. We try to ensure that all our prices are current, however we do have the right to change the price we charge you provided that we make you aware before the items are dispatched
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions, sizes and colour finishes are a realistic representation of the product to be dispatched, however as most of our products are hand finished there may be some slight variations although this is unlikely.
Acceptance of Order
We will accept your order once payment in full has been made at which time we will issue confirmation of your order and a receipt of payment.
An order can only be cancelled if the items ordered are from stock. Items that have to be 'specially' procured cannot be cancelled as a commitment has been made with our supplier.
We accept Mastercard, Debit Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron cards through our internet payment portal and Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron cards over the phone. We do not accept American Express.
We aim for all goods (excluding selected products please see below) to be dispatched within 3 working days, however we will always try to better this time.
We are an office based company therefore we operate a christmas shut down.
Selected products: Due to the production methods of some of the items on our site we are unable to offer our usual guarantee on all items. Many items can be dispatched from us within 3 days, on the occasions that our supplier may need an extended period for production they endevour that it will reach us in a maximum 21 days, if you have a specific deadline for delivery please give us a call on +44 (0)1376 557 561 and we can investigate prior to order.
- Order value over £100.00 plus VAT = Free of charge
- Order value under or equal to £100.00 plus VAT = £4.75 + VAT
Areas that are outside the standard carriage areas are as follows:
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS. £10.00+VAT
ISLE OF WIGHT, NORTHERN IRELAND £25.00 + VAT
SCOTTISH ISLANDS. £20.00+VAT
CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN, SCILLY ISLANDS. £25.00 + VAT
If we are out of stock of an item we will automatically hold the order till we can dispatch the goods in one consignment, if however you want it as a split delivery there may be an additional carriage charge.
Returns and Refunds
Returns due to faulty goods:
We are happy to assist you if your item is faulty.
- We ask to be informed of any incorrect or faulty goods within 3 days of receipt and goods to be available for collection within 7 days at an agreed location (This does not affect manufacturers warrenty where applicable) Please contact us on 01376 557557 for assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- It should be in its original packaging and in the same condition as it was dispatched.
- Packaging should be marked with your Invoice or Order Number for identification.
- We will inspect and replace any faulty item once faulty goods are received.
- We reserve the rights to refuse if the item has been incorrectly fitted, physically damaged or misused by the customer.
Returns due to unwanted goods:
We will wherever possible assist you by taking back any goods providing they are received back in good re-saleable condition and meet the following returns criteria:
- We must have supplied goods during the last 14 days.
- Please request a returns number prior to sending within the 14 day limit either by emailing email@example.com
- Goods must be returned at your cost, within 28 days of delivery and clearly marked with the Invoice or Order Number supplied on your order confirmation.
- Credit can only be issued for goods returned in an unopened, unmarked, re-saleable condition; this includes the goods and any packaging included in the original delivery. We advise that you repackage goods to maintain their condition.
- All returned goods should be sent via an insured recorded delivery service, as we cannot take responsibility for loss or damage during or resulting from the return delivery.
- We are unable to accept return of unwanted cut keys or personalised items.
- A refund will be done against the cost of the goods ordered and not the carriage charge for the original delivery.
If you wish to cancel your order we request that you contact us prior to goods being dispatched. Your refund could take up to 30 days following cancellation.
Our failure to deliver by the specified time is not grounds for cancellation without penalty.
If for any reason we are not able to supply a particular item or it has been discontinued, we will contact you as soon as possible and give a full refund on that item.
We respect your privacy and confirm that the information you give to us will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any queries regarding our trading terms please contact us or telephone +44 (0)1376 557 561 .
Should you have a complaint about any product purchased from Ironmongery Experts, or about our web site please contact us by email, post, telephone or in person to:
470 Avenue West
+44 (0)1376 557 561
We will review and acknowledge your complaint by email or letter within five working days. We aim to resolve all complaints within 14 days of receipt; you will receive a full reply by email or letter. If your complaint takes longer than expected to resolve we will keep you informed of our progress as we investigate the relevant issues.