Showing 1-12 of 29 products
- Black Oval Rack Bolt Thumbturn | FF13£5.00 £4.17
- From the Anvil External Beeswax Oval Rack Bolt Turn | 92130£21.66 £18.05 As low as £20.15
- 60mm Polished Chrome Square End Door Security Bolt£5.58 £4.65
- 60mm Polished Brass Square End Door Security Bolt£3.90 £3.25
- Satin Chrome Oval Thumbturn for use with mortice bolt£6.44 £5.37
- Polished Chrome Oval Thumbturn for use with mortice bolt£6.44 £5.37
- Polished Brass Oval Thurmbturn for use with mortice bolt£6.44 £5.37
- Electro Brassed Mortice Bolt Key£0.88 £0.73
- Polished Chrome 37mm Rack Mortice Security Bolt | ZRB01CP
- Satin Chrome 37mm Rack Mortice Security Bolt | ZRB01SC
- Electro Brass 37mm Rack Mortice Security Bolt | ZRB01EB
Mortice bolts are cylindrical bolts designed to be concealed from view. Also known as rack bolts, mortice security bolts are recessed into the door and are operated with a rack bolt thumbturn or star key lock. These are commonly used to secure windows, cupboards, access doors and more.
From Black 37mm Security Window Bolts to Satin Chrome 37mm Security Window Bolts, we stock a variety of these concealed door security bolts. These are available in different sizes and finishes to suit your other window hardware or door furniture. These can be used in combination with standard locks to add an extra layer of security.
In addition to mortice bolts, we also stock barrel bolts and tower bolts. Barrel bolts, also referred to as slide bolts or surface bolts, are fitted to the surface of doors and windows for added security. Tower bolts are outdoor bolts designed to secure gate doors and shed doors.
At Ironmongery Experts, we also supply a variety of other locking mechanisms. This includes mortice deadlocks and mortice sashlocks. Sash locks feature a bolt, keyhole and a built-in latch whilst deadlocks only have a bolt and a keyhole. Rim locks can also be purchased, including rim nightlatches. Keep your home safe and secure with our wide selection of security mechanisms.