Entrance Door Ironmongery
- 152mm PVD Brass 3 Lever Horizontal Mortice Lock ZUKH3152PVD£17.04 £14.20 As low as £15.94
- From the Anvil Pewter 101mm Shakespeare Door Knocker | 33805£68.60 £57.17 As low as £63.80
- From the Anvil Black Pear Shaped Door Knocker | 33246£59.46 £49.55 As low as £55.30
- From the Anvil Pewter Pear Shaped Door Knocker | 33611£72.59 £60.49 As low as £67.51
- From the Anvil Pewter Euro Door Cylinder Pull | 33876£18.66 £15.55 As low as £17.35
- From the Anvil Polished Chrome Euro Door Cylinder Pull | 83828£19.31 £16.09 As low as £17.95
Here at Ironmongery Experts, we strive to give you the best options possible when it comes to fixtures, fittings and other ironmongery components. That’s why our catalogue consists of a diverse variety of models, designs and metal finishes.
If you’re looking for a durable, modern option viable for use in a massive array of situation, we recommend our mortice sashlocks for entrance doors if you prefer a lock to be morticed into the edge of the door. Similar to the more old-fashioned mortice deadlocks, these sturdy locks include a latch for keeping your door closed without the need of a key, whereas the deadlocks require either a key or thumb-turn to operate.
For a lock that’s easy to install and sits upon the frame, try our varied selection of nightlatches designed to work with a huge range of doors and frames. For more simplistic needs, we have a robust collection of mortice bolts suitable for back doors, sheds and outdoor uses. And if you need any letter plates for entrance doors, these can be found alongside our elegant list of letter tidies.
For doors without a doorknob, you’ll want to browse a selection of cylinder pulls to frame your lock and provide some leverage. If instead you require more unorthodox doorknob setups, our centre door knobs offer flair and function in droves.
Finally, no front door is complete without one of our bell pushes, and we also stock a large array of door viewers for added security. If you want to add a bit of identity to your property, we have numerals & letters in several fonts and metal finishes too.
No matter your needs, Ironmongery Experts has your back. If you’d like to get in touch with us, please visit our contact page.