- From the Anvil 780mm x 150mm Pewter Kick Plate | 33386£60.40 £72.48
- From the Anvil 780mm x 150mm Beeswax Kick Plate | 73124£56.29 £67.55
- From the Anvil 700mm x 150mm Beeswax Kick Plate | 73126£52.15 £62.58
- From the Anvil 700mm x 150mm Black Kick Plate | 73122£52.15 £62.58
- From the Anvil 700mm x 150mm Pewter Kick Plate | 33388£56.02 £67.22
- From the Anvil 780mm x 150mm Black Kick Plate | 73120£56.29 £67.55
Any door takes a lot of punishment from use, and doors that pull or push open are especially vulnerable at the bottom. If you’re trying to get through with your hands full, it’s so much easier to open it with your feet instead. Maybe we use your feet to stop it swinging shut again before you’re through, or even push some object up against the bottom of the door to keep it open.
All this wear and tear can leave the bottom of your doors looking decidedly past their best while the rest is still fine, and that’s why you need kicking plates on them, to minimise the damage. Fortunately, we supply a good range of kicking plates for sale.
If you’re looking to buy kicking plates, there are several different basic types, depending on the look you’re going for. We can supply Polished Stainless Kicking Plates, Satin Stainless Kicking Plates or SAA Kicking Plates. They come in a wide range of sizes, from 500x150mm to 1000x150mm, but all have deburred edges and are drilled and countersunk for ease of fitting.
Besides kicking plates, we have a comprehensive range of pull handles and plates for sale, including pull handles on rose, pull handles on plate, back to back pull handles, bolt through pull handles, face fix and cranked handles, cabinet and kitchen handles, flush pulls and push plates.