Showing 1-12 of 25 products
- Federal FD6440 Hasp & Staple with Solid Steel Round Shackleless Padlock & keying optionsAs low as £106.15 £88.46
- Only 75mm Bright Zinc Plated Wire Pattern Hasp and Staple£0.94 £0.78
- Only 100mm Bright Zinc Plated Wire Pattern Hasp and Staple£1.08 £0.90
- Only 75mm Bright Zinc Plated Safety Hasp and Staple£1.75 £1.46
- Only 115mm Bright Zinc Plated Safety Hasp and Staple£1.93 £1.61
- Only 150mm Bright Zinc Plated Safety Hasp and Staple£2.80 £2.33
- Only 180mm Galvanised Steel Heavy Pattern Safety Hasp and Staple£14.40 £12.00
- Only 150mm Galvanised Steel Short Heavy Pattern Hasp and Staple£16.84 £14.03
- Only 150mm Galvanised Steel Vertical Heavy Pattern Hasp and Staple£16.84 £14.03
- Only 200mm Galvanised Steel Medium Hasp and Staple£12.02 £10.02
- Federal 4025 Sold Secure Silver CEN4 Hasp & Staple£29.76 £24.80 As low as £21.19
- Federal FD1056 Pressed Steel Hasp & Staple£13.00 £10.83
A hasp and staple is most commonly used to lock exterior doors, such as gate doors, garden shed goods and garage doors. A hasp and staple lock is a hinged plate that sits over a staple, a loop on a plate. This door lock is designed to be used with a padlock to securely lock doors.
At Ironmongery Experts, we supply a variety of hasps and staples, including 150mm Marine Grade Stainless Steel Medium Hasp and Staple and Federal Twin Angle Brackets Hardened Steel Hasp and Staple. Hasp and staple with padlocks are also available, including Federal Hasp and Staple with Solid Steel Round Shackleless Padlock.
If you require a heavy-duty hasp and staple, our Federal Heavy Duty Single Flex Hinged Pressed Steel Hasp and Staple and Federal Sold Secure Silver Hasp and Staple and good options. For more heavy-duty security mechanisms, browse our Sold Secure hardware range. We stock Sold Secure Silver products, including hardened steel bolt-down anchors and extreme weatherproof padlocks.
Bolts can also be used to secure gates and sheds. We supply a variety of tower bolts, padbolts and foot-operated bolts which will be ideal to lock these outdoor spaces. To simply close gate doors and shed doors, we recommend gate latches, such as ring latches. If you require further information about our products, feel free to contact our friendly team on 01376 557 561 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.