- How to order
- Payment options.
- How can I use a voucher.
- Delivery & returns.
- Why should I register and log in every time I order?
- Still need help?
- Why should I Buy your Ironmongery Door Sets?
How to order
Placing your order could not be simpler.
1. Order Online.
- Find the product you need by either browsing through categories on the left hand side of the screen or by searching by a product code or keyword then add to your basket. If you cannot find any required information online just give us a call and we will oblige.
- When you have finished shopping proceed to the basket by clicking the icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Either login or register and continue with on screen instructions. Why should I Register & Login each time I shop?
- Choose whether to have your order delivered or collect it from our Braintree Warehouse.
2. Order by Phone
- Call our sales department on 01376 557557
How Can I Use a Voucher?
Voucher codes can be submitted in the section under your basket prior to check out.
Delivery & Returns
We aim for all goods (excluding Artisan Range please see below) to be dispatched within 2 working days, however we will always try to better this time.
The Artisan Range: Due to the production methods of some of the items within this range we are therefore unable to offer our usual guarantee. Many items can be dispatched from us within 3 days, on the occasions that our supplier may need an extended period for production they endevour that it will reach us in a maximum 21 days, if you have a specific deadline for delivery please give us a call on 01376 557561 and we can investigate prior to order.
All deliveries will be via our carrier or by Royal Mail for very small items.
Delivery charges to UK addresses:
- Order value over £50 = Free of charge
- Order value under £50 = £7 + VAT
If we are out of stock of an item we will automatically hold the order till we can dispatch the goods in one consignment, if however you want it as a split delivery there may be an additional carriage charge.
We should be informed of any faulty goods within 3 days and returned to us within 7 days in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was dispatched. We will inspect and replace any faulty item unless it has been incorrectly fitted or physically damaged or misused.
Stock items can be returned within 21 days and the item will be credited in full but some selected items may incur a re-stocking charge dependant on our supplier. If you are concerned this may be a problem please contact us for clarification.
All returned goods should be sent via an insured recorded delivery service, as we cannot take responsibility for loss or damage in the return delivery.
Prior to return please obtain a returns note online. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Goods must be returned at your cost, within 14 days of authorisation and clearly marked with the authorisation number supplied.
Please remember that we are unable to accept liability for returned items damaged during transit.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund any carriage charges incurred.
Why should I register and log in every time I order?
Registering and logging in enables you to benefit from our loyalty scheme every time you shop. You will receive a voucher when each target is reached which can be deducted from your next purchase.
Your delivery address & purchase details will be automatically retrieved from your account making purchasing quick & easy.
Why should I Buy your Ironmongery Door Sets?
Our Door Sets enable you to purchase your ironmongery quick & easily as well as saving you money.
Can’t Identify what I need
Please see our Can’t Find it Facility. If you'd prefer to speak to us please just call us on 01376 557557
Still need help?
If you need any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us: