Showing 1-12 of 171 products
- Satin Chrome 102x76mm Contract Rim Deadlock£22.87 £19.06
- Polished Chrome 102x76mm Contract Rim Deadlock£22.87 £19.06
- Polished Brass 102x76mm Contract Rim Deadlock£21.58 £17.98
- Atlantic 0.8mm FD30 Intumescent 3L Deadlock Kit | ALKINTDEAD3LKFD30£8.24 £6.87
- Atlantic 1mm FD60 Intumescent 3L Deadlock Kit | ALKINTDEAD3LKFD60£10.93 £9.11
- Atlantic 0.8mm FD30 Intumescent Euro Deadlock Kit | ALKINTDEADFD30£8.24 £6.87
- Atlantic 1mm FD60 Intumescent Euro Deadlock Kit | ALKINTDEADFD60£10.93 £9.11
- 76mm Powder Coated Black UK Euro Cylinder Mortice Deadlock | ZUKD76EPPCB£17.05 £14.21
Product codeZUKD76EPSS + ZLAP11BPCB
- 64mm Satin Stainless Steel Easi T 5 Lever BS Deadlock | LDB5525SSS£29.54 £24.62
- 76mm Satin Stainless Steel Easi T 5 Lever BS Deadlock | LDB5530SSS£29.54 £24.62
- 64mm Polished Brass BS8621 Euro Deadlock cylinder & turn | 233 PB£50.17 £41.81
- 64mm Satin Chrome BS8621 Euro Deadlock cylinder & turn | 233 SC£48.78 £40.65
Deadlocks are one of the most popular types of door locks available, followed by sashlocks. A deadlock only has a keyhole and a bolt whilst a sash lock has a bolt, a keyhole and a latch. There are two main types of deadlocks: mortice deadlocks and rim deadlocks.
Mortice deadlocks fit into the edge of a door, giving a sleek finish to front doors and passage doors. Our best-selling mortice deadlock is the Matt Black 3 Lever Key Mortice Deadlock. This lock is plated on pressed steel base metal and it meets the BS EN 12209.
Rim deadlocks, such as Era Satin Chrome Auto Deadlock Escape Nightlatch, are surface-mounted locks installed on the door. You can opt to match your rim deadlock to the rest of your door furniture for a seamless look. These come in various sizes and finishes.
In addition to our range of deadlocks, we also supply a variety of other door locks. This includes bathroom locks, digital locks, fire brigade locks and padlocks. Bathroom locks are designed to be used with turn and release handles which offer privacy and can be opened from the outside in case of an emergency. Digital locks are modern locks that allow you to lock rooms by using a number code. Fire brigade locks are used by the emergency services to restrict specific areas from the public.
Latches are also available, including mortice latches, cabinet latches and sliding door latches. Unlike locks, door latches do not provide security. Instead, latches only fasten doors and windows in a closed position. Latches are a good option to keep interior doors closed.