Showing 1-12 of 16 products
- From the Anvil Polished Chrome Hook Fanlight Window Winder | 91029£59.17 £71.00
- From the Anvil Polished Brass Hook Fanlight Window Winder | 91028£51.45 £61.74
- From the Anvil Black 203mm (8") Window Roller Arm Stay | 83848£7.19 £8.63
- From the Anvil Black 152mm (6") Window Roller Arm Stay | 83849£6.42 £7.70
- From the Anvil Black 175mm (8.5") Quadrant Window Stays | 83854£8.69 £10.43
- From the Anvil Black 144mm (7") Quadrant Window Stays | 83847£7.50 £9.00
- From the Anvil Polished Chrome Fanlight Window Screw Opener | 91027£49.32 £59.18
- From the Anvil Polished Brass Fanlight Window Screw Opener | 91026£42.88 £51.46
- From the Anvil Polished Chrome Telescopic Hook Fanlight Window Winder | 91025£63.12 £75.74
- From the Anvil Polished Brass Telescopic Hook Fanlight Window Winder | 91024£54.88 £65.86
- 150mm Satin Chrome Roller Arm Stay£12.00 £14.40
- 157mm Polished Brass Roller Arm Stay£9.88 £11.86
Fanlight Stays are the perfect way to ensure sash windows can only be opened to a certain distance. This will also ensure that windows aren’t obstructive as they are being pushed and pulled open. Safety and longevity are assured with our range of products which have been manufactured by the Carlisle Brothers and come with a 10-year mechanical guarantee.
In order to fasten your sash windows effectively, you will need to install any of our Casement Fasteners. These contemporary designs will radiate class within your household, since they come in a variety of high-quality finishes such as chrome and brass.
In order to maintain sufficient regulation of fresh air through your sash windows, we have a selection of Casement Stays. These products offer a range of different settings that allow you to securely fasten your windows at different distances.
Jackloc Window Restrictors will need to be installed onto sash windows that are located on the higher level of buildings. These designs restrict how far you can open windows to alleviate any concerns about people falling through the window at dangerous heights.
For smooth and methodical operation of sash windows, you will need to get hold of any of our Sash Lifts & Handles. These exceptionally well-crafted designs have been made with materials like polished chrome, PVD nickel and Florentine Bronze to provide a long-lasting and durable finish.
Sash Fasteners are another simple and effective system of keeping windows closed. This traditional method is small and concise to ensure minimal space is taken up around your window.
There are certain sash windows that will use a rolling system. This means you will need to install any of our Sash Pulleys. They have been specially designed for use on sliding sash windows and work best when they have been placed twice at the bottom of windows and twice at the top.
Sash Cords are the best way to ensure you have a suitable amount of weight distribution for your sash windows. These designs make the process of pushing and pulling sash windows a smooth experience no matter what height you are operating from.
To further increase the structural integrity of your sash windows, you will need to make sure you have installed the correct amount of Sash Weights in accordance with the size of your window.
Finally, we have Fan Light Catches for windows that are out of reach. This concept allows you to push and pull windows on higher levels by simply attaching a pole into the catch area.