- Evva 82mm Black EPS Modular Euro Cylinder & Thumbturn 41/41£77.94 £93.53
- Evva 82mm Bronze EPS Modular Euro Cylinder & Thumbturn 41/41£77.94 £93.53
- Evva 72mm Black EPS Modular Euro Cylinder & Thumbturn 36/36£71.84 £86.21
- From the Anvil Lacquered Brass 40/40 5pin Euro Cylinder/Thumbturn | 91871£23.24 £27.89
- From the Anvil Lacquered Brass 35/35 5pin Euro Cylinder/Thumbturn | 91869£21.75 £26.10
- From the Anvil Lacquered Brass 30/30 5pin Euro Cylinder/Thumbturn | 91867£20.47 £24.56
- From the Anvil Lacquered Brass 40/40 5pin Euro Cylinder | 91855£17.86 £21.43
- From the Lacquered Brass 35/35 5pin Euro Cylinder | 91854£16.10 £19.32
- From the Anvil Lacquered Brass 30/30 5pin Euro Cylinder | 91853£14.04 £16.85
- From the Anvil Polished Brass Rim Cylinder KA | 91119£22.30 £26.76
- From the Anvil 40mm Lacquered Brass Euro Single Cylinder 30/10 | 46278£14.02 £16.82
- From the Anvil Satin Chrome 40/40 5pin Euro Cylinder/Thumbturn KA | 45877£27.89 £33.47
Our cylinder locks for sale, also referred to as Euro cylinders or pin tumbler locks, are the most popular locking mechanism in modern residential buildings. Cylinder locks offer ease of rekeying for locksmiths, providing them with the possibility of replacing the cylinder without interfering with the bolt work hardware.
Among our range we stock A5 Open Section cylinders, which come complete with three keys and offer 30-minute fire resistance to 821 degrees Celsius. Within this selection of cylinders, we have an array of options, including brass euro double cylinders, nickel euro cylinder and turn locks, oval single cylinders, standard rim cylinders, among various others.
In addition to these cylinders we also stock 3-Star BS Cylinders, which offer durability, ease of use and reliability. These cylinder locks are designed with an anti-snap line on the outside of the cylinder and a patented anti bump timing pin system.